304 Stainless Steel Tube Bending
Arguably the most common stainless steel grade, 304 stainless steel is a versatile metal material with corrosion resistance and non-magnetic properties. While it is weldable, 304 stainless steel can be difficult to bend. Due to its toughness, particularly at low temperatures, it works well for cryogenic applications where its durability and strength make it a valuable stainless steel material.
With decades of stainless steel 304 tube bending experience, we can manufacture medium runs of 100 to 1,000 components for a variety of industries. We will customize 304 stainless steel parts to meet your exact project specifications.
Stainless Steel 304 for Tube Bending
Stainless steel 304 can be further defined by 304L or 304H grades.
- 304L stainless steel has lower carbon properties making it ideal for heavy components
- 304H stainless steel has higher carbon properties making it ideal for high-temperature applications
Examples of stainless steel 304 components include:
- Machining equipment components
- Food processing equipment such as valves, storage tanks, milk machines, and brewery components
- Industrial equipment components
- Aerospace equipment parts
- Hospital equipment and medical devices
- Commercial equipment parts
Triad Stainless Steel 304 Tube Bending Advantages
For over 40 years, we have specialized in medium-run stainless steel 304 tube bending. Our ideal production runs are quantities from 100s to 1,000s. Our quality control includes Kanban programs as well as compliance with MIL-SPEC and ISO standards.
As added-value to our customers, we also offer secondary and finishing services. We can end-form, fabricate, finish, and assemble your 304 stainless steel components.
Check out Our Stainless Steel Tube Bending Gallery
View our past OEM stainless steel tube bending projects and learn more about our 304 stainless steel tube bending capabilities.
Get the 304 Stainless Steel Components You Need
Request a quote and get the high-performance 304 stainless steel components you need today.