Custom Bent Aluminum, Steel, Stainless, Brass and Copper Cooling Coils and Lines
Triad Products specializes in the bending and fabricating of cooling coils to meet a wide range of applications for OEMs. We offer cooling coils in aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass and copper tubing to meet the exacting specifications of our clients.
Our steel cooling coils are used for cooling down the temperature of castings. Each steel cooling coil is made of high quality steel to ensure reliability.
Featuring: A Circular Steel Cooling Coil.
- 1/4" OD steel tube coiled.
- Used to cool down the temperature of castings
- Re-designed for customer application.
Aluminum cooling coils provide the ideal cooling solution for a wide range of OEM applications. Our cooling coils are made from the highest quality aluminum tubing to your exact specifications.
Featuring: A Circular Aluminum Cooling Coil.
- 3/8" Aluminum Tube Coiled.
- Used in a Cooling Application.
- Specific OEM application.
Copper provides an ideal solution for cooling in a wide variety of situations due to the fact that it is economical, lightweight, and its thermal conductivity. Copper cooling coils, lines, and loops are used in a wide range of OEMs applications, including air conditioning, refrigeration, and even laser cooling.
Featuring: A Linear Copper Cooling Loop.
- 1/8" copper tube.
- Used in the cooling of an instrument.
- Triad assisted in the OEM design for manufacturability.
Stainless Steel Tubing
Stainless steel cooling coils provide a good solution for cooling solutions including temperature control for OEM equipment. Triad Products specializes in the fabricating and bending of stainless steel cooling coils to meet a wide range of OEM applications.
Featuring: A Circular Stainless Steel Cooling Coil.
- 304 stainless steel 1/4" OD tube bent into a 3" circular coil, 4" in length
- This stainless steel cooling coil is used in the temperature control of OEM equipment
Cooling Lines and Coils
Triad Products specialize in medium runs in quantities of 100s to 1,000s. Our facility complies with various Mil-Spec Standards, making our cooling coils ideal as components used in the gas, industrial OEM, and water industries. To learn more about our custom cooling coils, contact us today.