Triad offers mechanical positions in our tube bending company, to bend tube, fabricate, and weld. We also have support staff positions. We offer a good competitive wages and benefits package, with most of our employees at Triad being with us for over 10 years. Contact us if you would like more information.
Job Title / Description:
- Strong knowledge of general mechanical principles
- Experience working for a tube bending company
- General fundamentals of welding, jigs and fixturing.
- Ability to follow oral directions as well as read written procedures and understand prints related to tasks for job completion
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Ability to do light assembly work, and production machine work from hundreds to a couple thousand parts.
- Have a willing attitude to excel, gain knowledge, and be flexible related to working as a team.
- Able to demonstrate mechanical aptitude to assist in the above disciplines
- Able to demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Able to demonstrate a willing attitude and strong character to work in a small shop environment.
- Previously working for a tube bending company a plus.
- References required.